- Leading-edge 1.8 GHz 64 bit quad-core CPU accelerates loading
- Dynamic optimization prioritizes traffic to eradicate latency
- AC5400 tri-band Wi-Fi over one 2.4 GHz and two 5 GHz bands
- MU MIMO and Airtime Fairness maximize total throughput and response rates. Power Supply 100 240V 50/60Hz
- RangeBoost strengthens reception and beamforming sends targeted Wi-Fi to keep devices connected at farther distances than other routers
- Link Aggregation teams two of the eight Gigabit LAN ports or one LAN with the WAN port to double the connection speed
- Powerful antivirus works from the router to protect all your devices from cyber threats
TP-Link AC5400 Tri Band Gaming Router (Best Gaming Router)
Armed and ready for action
A state-of-the-art 64 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU, three coprocessors and 1 GB of RAM work tirelessly at the center of the network command center while the dynamic optimization engine works relentlessly to eliminate latency. The incredible AC5400 Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO and Airtime Fairness serves every connection with speed and accuracy to maximize throughput and response rates.
Wi-Fi for each device
The gaming router uses MU-MIMO and Airtime Fairness to understand your Wi-Fi needs and serve every connection with speed and accuracy, maximizing total throughput and response rates.
Calibrated metrics and sophisticated algorithms determine how the router divides transmission time and distributes dedicated Wi-Fi streams on each device, letting you concentrate on eliminating the opposition instead of fighting your allies for bandwidth.
Incredible Wi-Fi speed
Get into action with the incredible AC5400 tri-band Wi-Fi speeds on 2.4 GHz (1000 Mbps) and two 5 GHz (2167 Mbps) bands. Three Wi-Fi bands make it easier to optimize the network and stay competitive in the heat of battle.
It dedicates a band to the gaming traffic while the remaining two provide high-speed Wi-Fi to the rest of the house, or enable Smart Connect and make sure that the router is zero on the best Wi-Fi band for each device, guiding them in a way intelligent at peak performance.
Double wired connectivity
The Archer C5400X offers twice as many Gigabit Ethernet ports than most other routers. Connect your PCs, smart TVs and game consoles to one of eight Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast and reliable wired connections without the need for a separate switch.
Connect two LAN ports using Link Aggregation to double the connection speed from 1 Gbps to 2 Gbps for NAS devices and Network Attached Storage (PC). Combine the WAN port with a LAN port to connect DOCSIS 3.1 modems to the industry's best Internet speeds.